• We will work with your current vendors and /or obtain new ones as needed to provide services to maintain the physical structure of the community.
• We will work within the budget limits on maintenance issues as they arise.
• Our standard contract includes obtaining bids for projects over $1000.00, analyzing received contracts and presenting our recommendations.
• We utilize the Reserve Study guidelines to schedule the replacement of reserve components and will alert the Board when reserve items are due for replacement or repair.
• Your manager will issue letters and reports as needed to owners and the Board.
• We will mail the required Meeting Notices and Budget Disclosures.
• For any services that fall outside the parameters of the standard contract, your manger will advise the Board of the scope of the authority granted to us in the contract and discuss possible options available.
• Your manager will attend meetings per contract guidelines and will provide information and advice to facilitate the meetings.
• We will facilitate the election process per current Civil Code. This includes all notices of Nominations, Candidate presentations, Notice of Meeting and Secret Ballots. If allowed under your election rules, we are also available to act as the Inspector of Election.
• As requested per contract guidelines, we will perform site inspections and issue instructions to the vendors regarding findings. We will advise the Board of items outside the scope of the authority granted to us in the contract.
MPI is proud to be an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC). AAMC is the highest level of professional recognition in the community association field. Please see our detailed explanation of our services that make us the best management company in the area.
Your assigned manager is available for support by e-mail or phone to review community related concerns. Our CEO, Michael Huffman, is also available to discuss any community issues with Board members.
Response to inquiries during office hours are usually handled as they are received. If a message is left by e-mail or voicemail, we typically will respond within 4 hours for routine requests.
If you have a General Manager, online access will be available through our secure website. This will allow viewing of selected records to aid in the operation of your site office. All Board Members will have the same access to online records.
For associations with employees, we can establish payroll services for your current staff under a separate contract with ADP or continue to use your existing payroll company to update the financial reports.